Sunday 12 June 2011

What its all about!

Okay so finally I have gotten around to starting my blog! For those who do not know what it is about this will explain.

My husband and I love to travel, we are a newly married couple who does not have jobs that pay a lot and still busy setting up house and all that so we do not have a lot of money to travel but we have found that you can travel with out being a milionaire! :-)

So the whole point of this blog is to share our experiences with people and to encourage other people like us to do the same!

I will be uploading photos of where we have been and explaining cost, accomommodation, flights and just what ever els you would like to know.

People like us are scared to travel or just think we can not afford it but I am here to change your few point and to prove to you that YOU can also do it!

I hope you will all have as much fun reading this as I am having writing it!

Till later! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment